This recipe was developed by Town Farm Tonics. Click here to read our article about their herbal business in Westport MA.
- 1 clove garlic
- freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Town Farm Tonics Elderberry Syrup
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- On a cutting board with a sharp knife, mince the garlic to a paste with a good grinding of pepper and a fat pinch of salt. Whisk the resulting pulp together with the remaining ingredients.
- Alternatively, blend all ingredients thoroughly with an immersion blender.