Spinach Power Balls
These little energy bites are packed with seeds, nuts, fruit, and greens. They make a great snack and store well in the fridge for up to a week.
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered spinach*
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup rolled oats not quick
- ¼ cup ground ﬂaxseed
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- coconut ﬂakes
- finely chopped nuts
- melted chocolate
- Soak the raisins in ¼ cup warm water for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain the water, reserving it, and process raisins in a food processor. Add peanut butter, powdered spinach, and honey, and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, ﬂax, chia, and salt. Add the processed ingredients and mix with your hands. If the mixture is too dry to roll into balls, add a little of the reserved water.
- Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls. Roll in coatings, if desired.
Make your own Powered Spinach. Directions here.