When you market with us you’ll…
- Keep your marketing money local and circulating within our community.
- Align with our mission–Edible Southeastern MA is the only magazine within Plymouth and Bristol counties devoted exclusively to the people who make, cook, catch, or grow food in our community.
- Understand why Readers LOVE edible! (click the link to hear for yourself.) They trust us and all the information within our pages–editorial, recipes, and advertisements.
- Stand out in a beautiful publication that our readers love, save, share, and reference over-and-over.
- Help support our local food community and educate our readers on the importance of the buy-local movement.
- Support editorial integrity–our ads and editorial are two separate and distinct departments–one does not influence the other.
- Be part of the most cost-effective, laser-targeted marketing opportunity in the region:
- A limited number of ads per issue.
- Reach mindful readers who value quality throughout Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Controlled distribution, we don’t leave piles on business doorsteps.
- 15-20,000 copies each season go to your neighbors and nearby communities and they get snapped up fast (based on the Edible Communities survey of a pass-on rate of 3.5 readers per copy, that’s up to 80,000 readers per issue!)
- All advertisements include free listings here. And, upon request, a free ad in our e-news, TIDINGS, every quarter.
8.5 Last but not least–we talk about and promote our enthusiastic advertisers ALL THE TIME! Priceless!
We are open to creative ways of working together. We can turn sponsorships, trade, and promotions into reader offers and other unique opportunities. Contact us with your ideas and start growing your business today.
Shopping Local? Eating Local? MARKET Local!