Words and photo by Mandy McAndrews.
Ready to drink craft cocktails to go? These fun drinks taste great, smell amazing, and look like the life of the party. Created in a micro-distillery in the heart of Plymouth, these tasty libations help you take the party home, packaged conveniently in these colorful and fun cans. Dirty Water Distillery uses local ingredients when they can and creates these cocktails with their very own artisanal liquor and syrups from a local maker in Rhode Island. Visit Dirty Water this spring and check out what they have on tap or grab a cocktail or spirit to go. These canned cocktails are set up on a rotating schedule so be sure to stay connected through their social media to see what’s new and ready to go home with you today!
Featured Flavor Profiles:
- Rooty Tooty: Rum with Root Beer
- Gin and Tonic: It’s in the name!
- Spritzer: Cucumber Lime Flavored Vodka with Seltzer
- Bloody Mary: Bacon Flavored Vodka + Horseradish Flavored Vodka
- Moscow Mule: Ginger Flavored Vodka
- Creamsicle: Vodka with Orange and Vanilla Soda
Dirty Water Distillery
10 Water Street
Plymouth, MA 02360