- 1 ¼ cups organic flour
- 1 cup Equal Exchange organic cocoa
- 1 tsp organic baking powder
- 1 cup of organic butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups organic sugar
- ½ cup organic light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 organic free-range eggs
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Combine flour, cocoa, and baking powder in a large bowl.
In a small bowl cream the butter w/sugar and vanilla.
Beat eggs and fold into sugar mixture.
Add butter/sugar mixture to flour/cocoa mixture and combine thoroughly but do not over mix.
Spread in a greased 9×13 brownie pan
Optional: Break up one bar of your favorite Equal Exchange chocolate and place pieces on top, pushing them gently into the batter.
Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
*The Rockin’ K Cafe operated in Bridgewater MA but is now closed.