by Mark Mincolla, PhD
Local organic berries blended with a few choice ingredients yield a blockbuster of an anti-oxidant cocktail. If you stockpile summer berries in the freezer when they are abundant, you can treat yourself to a great breakfast year ‘round.
- ½ cake silken organic tofu
- 8 drops liquid organic stevia
- dash cinnamon
- 4 drops organic vanilla
- 10 ounces plain organic soymilk or coconut milk
- 1–2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ½ cup fresh (or frozen, if necessary) organic berries
Place all ingredients in blender and churn until smooth.
Serves 1 to 2.