Garden Greens Flatbread Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions sliced into strips
- 3 cups young garden greens chopped
- ½ cup kalamata olives pitted and torn in half
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese grated or diced into small blobs
- 2 pizza shells
- In a large frying pan, sauté onions in olive oil until softened and see-through.
- Turn heat to low and continue to cook gently, without browning, another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add greens and turn until they are wilted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in olives.
- Making the dough
- Grilling over natural charcoal or hardwood embers
- Grilling over a propane grill
- Garden Green Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Peaches & Cream Flatbread Pizza