Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp prepared mustard or pinch of ground dry mustard
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 1 pint strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ½ small red onion thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, stir together honey, vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard. Whisk in the olive oil and add poppy seeds.
- Toss salad ingredients together. Drizzle with dressing to taste. Toss again and serve immediately.